Re: [proaudio] Unmask Aqualung

Geoff Beasley wrote:
> On Friday 20 April 2007 10:20:48 Mark Knecht wrote:
>
>> Sorry for being so dense . How do I unmask aqualung these days?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Mark
>>
> g'day bro ! the way i do it is add
> media-sound/aqualung ** ~*
>
> into /etc/portage/package.keywords.
> note the ** and not -*; this is a pro-audio thing now for cvs/svn versions
>
> hope all is well with yoos,
>
> best,
>
> g.

Actually I believe the ** is a portage thing since version 2.1.2.2 or
something not sure exactly and I'm pretty certain the -* ~* have been
depricated. So you should just be able to add:

media-sound/aqualung **

To your /etc/portage/package.keywords or /etc/portage/package.unmask and
you'll be sweet.

Cheers,
Llewellyn