Re: [proaudio] Unmask Aqualung

Le Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:05:02 +1000,
Llewellyn Beasley <llewellynbeasley@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> Geoff Beasley wrote:
> > On Friday 20 April 2007 10:20:48 Mark Knecht wrote:
> >
> >> Sorry for being so dense . How do I unmask aqualung these days?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Mark
> >>
> > g'day bro ! the way i do it is add
> > media-sound/aqualung ** ~*
> >
> > into /etc/portage/package.keywords.
> > note the ** and not -*; this is a pro-audio thing now for cvs/svn versions
> >
> > hope all is well with yoos,
> >
> > best,
> >
> > g.
> >

> Actually I believe the ** is a portage thing since version 2.1.2.2 or
> something not sure exactly and I'm pretty certain the -* ~* have been
> depricated. So you should just be able to add:
>
> media-sound/aqualung **
>
> To your /etc/portage/package.keywords or /etc/portage/package.unmask and
> you'll be sweet.
>
> Cheers,
> Llewellyn

Yes, it is a portage thing. And we adopted it was a few weeks ago in order to
be consistent with gentoo policy.

If you have old -* keywords in /etc/portage/package.keywords, you can run the
script "convert_live_keywords" in /usr/portage/local/layman/pro-audio
It will change all the -* keywords into ** keywords in this file (only for the
pro-audio overlay packages).

Ciao,

Dominique Michel

--
N.B.: Tous les emails que je reçois sont filtrés par spamassassin avant de me
parvenir.