Re: [proaudio] pure data, supercollider

How about using this guide as base for an ebuild ?

http://www.puredata.info/Members/nanodust/pd-extended-gentoo/?searchterm=pd-extended

I don't know how accurate this is, i will try it now, but nevertheless
i think it would be worth the efford, because from time to time doing
an emerge/paludis is far more convenient, than updating the cvs,
aplying the patches, editing files and installing.

I also think that it makes more sense providing an pd-extended ebuild
than maintaining thousands of single ebuilds like in the overlay i
mentioned. what do you people think ?
regards, miron