Re: [proaudio] mammut - is the ebuild possibly missing ~amd64

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007, Thomas Kuther wrote:

On Sa, 17.02.07 13:49 "Kjetil S. Matheussen"
<k.s.matheussen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007, Thomas Kuther wrote:

On Fr, 16.02.07 17:24 "Mark Knecht" <markknecht@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Title says it all. I couldn't get it to build.

Not important to me at all. Just making a report.

- Mark

0.22? That's totally outdated.

Thats an exaggeration. 0.22 was released in july 2006 I think. :-)

I just commited 0.57 - but with still broken Makefile!
So it won't compile yet.

If its just make install that is the problem, you shouldn't use
that one anyway. Just "dobin src/mammut" and "dodoc doc/mammut.html"
or something.

Heya Kjetil!

Yes, fixed. Good practice playing around with Makefiles.
Very cool app!

Thanks.

Still need to find a way how we could get make.conf's C/CXXFLAGS in
there, do you know how?

I'm not sure whats the best way. Perhaps changing

CFLAGS= ...
into
CFLAGS+= ...

and