Re: [proaudio] Can't emerge jack-audio-connection-kit

I did try to run
svn cleanup, in both directories
pro-audio/media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit
and
pro-audio

but this made no change (?) ....

Anyway, as another kind member suggested, I have emerged  the stable version 102.20, which is sufficient for Ingen to build.

Btw -  answering my own daft question - this works because a stable build will download a zipped file, rather than using svn.

Thanks for support :-)

On 1/6/07, rob <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jean-Baptiste Mestelan wrote:
> * subversion update start -->
>  *      repository: http://subversion.jackaudio.org/jack/trunk/jack
> svn: Working copy '.' locked
> svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for
> details)
That's the problem.

You'll need to (something like);

root #  cd /usr/portage/local/layman/pro-audio
root # svn cleanup

...or wherever your local pro-audio checkout is.