Re: [proaudio] Hello and: do I need the alsa USE-flag?

Hi

Using alsa is pretty necessary, I believe even jack needs that flag to
know what driver it will be interfacing. Using the jack use flag will
not necessarily force jack or death.

You can add in "-oss -arts -esd) to reduce the build time.

cheers

Allan