Re: [proaudio] strange irq things

On 1/9/07, kRAkEn/gORe <kunitoki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 1/9/07, Mark Knecht <markknecht@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>

> The most you can do in this case is change the IRQ #. In the case
> above, if you changed the AGP VGA IRQ to 12, PCI slot #1 would also
> become IRQ 12 since they are tied together using a motherboard trace.

how would i change the IRQ # if my mobo bios don't allow this ?

If it's not allowed it's not allowed.

As I said - it would be the 'most' you could do, not that you actually
could do it.

This is completely a BIOS thing basically. If there are BIOS updates
and if you are brave enough to install them then you might get more
functionality.

Hope this helps,
Mark