Re: [proaudio] latest juce-1.40.ebuild

On 12/16/06, Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen <k.s.matheussen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006, kRAkEn/gORe wrote:

> hi i'm new to the list, and would like to cooperate a bit with some
> ebuilds...
> i've created the ebuild for the latest JUCE library available, i still need
> to add the xshm use flag
> and the doc flag which download and install
> http://www.rawmaterialsoftware.com/juce/api/all_docs.tar.gz
> with the full documentation... i use JUCE every day, and find it the best
> c++ library out there !

Wow great. I'm pretty sure xshm is enabled by default, any reason to
remove it? (BTW. I was the writing the xshm code in juce, and I don't
think anyone should remove it. :-) )

ok good. on older machine without a newer xorg xshm wouldn't be
present i think. but isn't a real problem ! anyway you working on this list ?
i've seen some of your posts in the juceforum, but didn't managed you are
on the gentoo way !