Re: [proaudio] puredata... any desire?

I think it would definitely be nice to have that, espcially darcs versions of pdp (PureDataPacket 12-*) pf (Packet Forth), but I guess they are not purely audio apps/extensions. Another app in this direction would also be Fluxus ( pawfal.org), live coding opengl in scheme, SuperCollider 3 svn plus plugins and.. err thats it. These are also suggestions only, I have not had time yet to learn making ebuilds, but these would be really really handy, since it would save me handling them myself :D

greetz,

On 11/9/06, Brian Dunn <job17and9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
we are wrote:
> woops
>

> just wondering if there is a pure-data desire data (CVS)ebuild in the
> proaudio overlay.
> furhtermore is there much pd interest in this overlay at all? is there
> potential for pdp, Gem etc?
>
> cheers

I'd look at 'em. pd is neato.