Re: [proaudio] patching specimen

Brian Dunn a écrit :

Go for it! I believe patch files are just the output of diff, like
$ diff oldsource newsource > patch
if this is so simple for sure I will do it ;)
but then i guess you would need it to work over the whole resource tree...

hopefully specimen has all its source file in the src directory so how would I manage ?
While your at it, how about a patch that changes the gui behavior, so that I'm not expected to come up with a name for a sample before I tinker with it? like, a default to "unnamed" when a new patch is created...
ok I will lokk at this too.

and while your at both of those things, I believe the specimen project is still in need of a new admin? ...
I don't think so , /Eric Rzewnicki is the new admin I have already put a feature request.

Regards

Philippe
/