[proaudio] freebob ebuild (libfreebob-1.0.0)

Here is a somewhat working (meaning it works for me) ebuild for libfreebob.  I think it works as I can get my firebox to start up and the sync light to go blue and jack seems to see all of the ins and outs... just... um... no sound... yet.  So hopefully I'll get this going soon so everyone will have their freebob supported firewiret (ieee1394) devices working.

Anyway, here it is for your consideration.  It's pretty crappy and probably misses a lot of stuff, but go easy on me since I haven't really used Gentoo since 2004 or so.

It can live under pro-audio in:
sys-libs/libfreebob

Take care,
Rich