Re: [proaudio] Fixing rt-sources for splashutils compilation problem

Mark Knecht wrote:
On 9/13/06, Dominique Michel <dominique.michel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does 2.6.17 solves your problems?

2.6.17 solve the problem, but I get some system crash with it (-r8), so I just removed it. I was reading somewhere at the problem with the 2.6.17-rt is the rt
patch, but as it is summer time for Ingo, we have to wait until it fixed
it.

2.6.17-rt5 has been very stable. It's just -rt8 that has had troubles
as far as I know.

With 2.6.18 starting to come along I expect we'll see Ingo back at
work one of these days soon.

Cheers,
Mark

meanwhile I bump 2.6.17-rt5.