Re: [proaudio] new ebuild: alsaplayer-midi

I have done a new version that install a working soundfont. It is also a little
readme. I done that because I was really lucky with the first soundfont I try,
it just worked. But this plugin work with very few of my soundfonts, and that
even if I try only the GM or GS. So, it is better to install this soundfont,
even if it is 51M in size.

I get also a very metallic sound with some sounds as the classical guitar. Read
README.MIDI_IN and add the -k setting as explained.

Dominique

--
Dominique Michel