Re: [proaudio] nptl and 2006.1

krgn wrote:
List,

I ask myself whether it is safe to switch to the newest profile (2006.1) which switches nptl on? This has, a year ago or so caused quite some trouble with jackd and related software, and I cannot find any newer posts on that. Do people run this without problems, and is it still necessary to put a LD_ASSUME_KERNEL into the environent, so jackd gets compiled and runs?

any opinons?

KArsten

I'm using the nptl flag.
But I can't compare as I never used gentoo + audio-application without this flag :)
So wait for other answers

Greetz
Frieder