Re: [proaudio] rtirq borked

On 9/14/06, karsten <k.gebbert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi:

it seems that rtirq is borked for me. I wonder why, since it seems it
does not have anything to do with the version of it (I tried to
downgrade). Does someone recognize this error?

rambazamba proaudio # rc-config restart rtirq
Restarting init script
 * Caching service dependencies ...
[ ok ]
rtirq.sh: start [softirq-timer] pid=5 prio=99: OK.
rtirq.sh: start [softirq-timer] pid=16 prio=99: OK.
rtirq.sh: start [rtc] irq=8 pid=2892 prio=90: OK.
rtirq.sh: start [snd] irq=17 pid=1766 prio=80: OK.
/etc/init.d/rtirq.sh: line 107: 1003 1002: syntax error in expression
(error token is "1002")   [ !! ]

I run the ~arch keyword, the version of rtirq is the latest in proaudio.

greets,

Karsten

Karsten,
  I am not seeing this myself but on a related matter the desktop
interactivity has become quite bad since my upgrade to gcc-4.1.1. I
seem to be using all 1GB memory when running just Gnome, mythfrontend
and Firefox. Tis wasn't true before as far as I can remember. Using
Alt-tab to switch between windows is quite slow. When I first started
looking at this yesterday I noticed rtirq seemed to have missed
setting the priority of my HDSP card. When I added the card
specifically in the rtirq config file that started working better, but
it's different than when I was using gcc-3.X.

  Anyway, I made some changes and things got better, but not as good
as before the gcc upgrade.

- Mark