[proaudio] Conflicts with other overlays

Hi there to everyone...
Today I synced all my overlays with layman (I use an xgl overlay, sunrise overlay and pro-audio overlay)...
After this sync, portage wants to upgrade lmms to lmms-0.2.1-r1...
And, with that, it wants to install a masked package called media-plugins/vst-headers-2.3. The problem is that those packages come from the sunrise overlay, not the pro-audio one. That's not good, I suppose (I'm afraid of conflicts with vst headers provided by this overlay and sunrise one). Is there a way to give priority to ebuilds from one particular overlay (so that portage will always use, for example, the proaudio version of lmms instead of sunrise one?)?
Or I simply better delete sunrise overlay?

Paolo