Re: [proaudio] ardour2 question

Ardour2 is not to be used for real work yet. There is still a lot of
work going on and it is still rapidly changing. Granted, it is looking
better and better all the time, but it is not, nor do the developers
claim it to be, in a stable condition. If you need to do real work,
use the latest 0.99 version.

-Reuben