Re: [proaudio] tuxguitar-0.8

Dominique Michel wrote:
TuxGuitar-0.6 failed, it is a new version and I modified the ebuild to install
the 0-8 version.

The only problem I get is with java. I have both blackdown and sun on my
system, and the blackdown is the default. I get an error when starting
tuxguitar. So I have done the following script to start it:

#!/bin/bash
export JAVA=/opt/sun-jre-bin-1.5.0.06/bin/java
/opt/TuxGuitar-0.8-linux-gtk/tuxguitar

But I am not sure, it work on my system, but it is many possibility on gentoo.

Ciao,
Dominique
we should figure out how gentoo now handles java app as the java-configuration changed
a bit.

Greetz Frieder