[proaudio] Wiki

I am reading
http://proaudio.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.php?title=DAW_Digital_Audio_Workstation#Installation_of_Jack
and it look like the /etc/fstab configuration is wrong. If I look at the
ebuild and at the README in the tarball, it is enough to have

none	/dev/shm	tmpfs	defaults	0 0

for jack to work, at least with a recent kernel. So, we have to modify
the wiki occordingly.

Wiki version:
shmfs       /dev/shm     shm    defaults        0       0
none        /tmp/jack    tmpfs  defaults        0       0

Then, after creating the /mnt/ramfs dir:

mkdir /mnt/ramfs

add this line too

none        /mnt/ramfs   tmpfs  defaults        0        0

Or, if it is a good raison to put all this in fstab, we must explain
that.

Personally, I have something else:

none       /dev/shm     tmpfs    nodev,nosuid,noexec        0       0

I don't remember why I put nodev,nosuid,noexec
but it work just fine.

I don't want to modify something if I am not 100% sure, so which one
we choose?

Cheers,