Re: [proaudio] Strange behaviour of zynaddsubfx-banks

> fixed

Well, I still get:

# emerge -avuDtN world
These are the packages that would be merged, in reverse order:

Calculating world dependencies | * If this ebuild fail try:
 * ACCEPT_KEYWORDS=~x86 emerge zynaddsubfx-banks
                             / * If this ebuild fail try:
 * ACCEPT_KEYWORDS=~x86 emerge zynaddsubfx-extras
                             - *
/var/tmp/portage/fluidsynth-1.0.7a/work/fluidsynth-1.0.7
                         ... done!

:-(

CU
Markus