[proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re: [proaudio] Re: [proaudio] howto write/contributeebuilds published onhttp://proaudio.tuxfamily.org/

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006, Frieder Bürzele wrote:

kjetil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

 On Sat, 29 Jul 2006, Frieder Bürzele wrote:

>  Hi,
> > I wrote a Howto about writing and contributing ebuilds.
>  http://proaudio.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.php?title=Contribute_ebuilds

 Great! Attached is an ebuild for Ceres. I had major trouble, but I think
 it works now. Hope you'll include it into the proaudio overlay.
Hi,
please adjust the ebuild a bit
do modification inside
src_unpack()

I've changed your ebuild a bit which you'll find at the end of this mail

Thanks for your comments and modifications. Attached is a new ebuild
file including comments about the libglade repacking.
# Copyright 1999-2006 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: $

RESTRICT="nomirror"
DESCRIPTION="A program for displaying sonograms and for sound effects in the frequency domain"
HOMEPAGE="http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~kjetil/src";
SRC_URI="http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~kjetil/src/${P}.tar.gz";

KEYWORDS="x86"
SLOT="0"
IUSE=""

DEPEND=">=media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit-0.100
       >=dev-lang/python-1.5
       media-libs/libsndfile
       =x11-libs/gtk+-1.2*
       >=dev-libs/libxml-1.8.17
       >=media-libs/libsamplerate-0.1.2"

src_unpack(){
   unpack "${A}"
   cd "${S}"

   # A libglade tar-ball is included in ceres. However, running make inside the doc directory of libglade fails,
   # saying that a program called "libglade-scan" can't open display :0.0
   # Therefore the tarball is repacked, where the compilation of the doc directory is removed.
   cd src/packages
   tar xvzf libglade-0.17.tar.gz
   cd libglade-0.17
   sed -ie 's/doc\/Makefile//g' configure
   rm -fr doc/*
   echo "all:" >doc/Makefile
   echo "install:" >>doc/Makefile
   cd ..
   rm libglade-0.17.tar.gz
   tar cvf libglade-0.17.tar libglade-0.17
   gzip libglade-0.17.tar
   cd ../..

   cd src
   sed -ie 's/INSTALLPATH=\/usr\/testing/INSTALLPATH=\/usr/' Makefile

}

src_compile() {
   cd src
   make || die "make failed"
}

src_install() {
    cd doc
    dodoc cereshelp.html
    cd ../src
    make INSTALLPATH=${D}/usr X11PATH=${D}/usr/X11R6 DESTDIR=${D} install
}