[proaudio] error with kluppe

I get the following error when emerging kluppe:

Package libusb was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libusb.pc'
No package 'libusb' found

Libusb was in my system, but it was no libusb.pc file. So i put libusb
with ~x86, updated it to libusb-0.1.12 and all is working fine.

So the libusb dependency in the ebuild must be changed for libusb, and I think for the 2 versions of kluppe in the overlay.

Best