[proaudio] VST synths failed

I try to run some of the synth in fst-demo-synths. It work with fst but fail with dssi-vst.

Here is what I get:

 $ vsthost CheezeMachine.dll
Returning file identifiers: 66NEZMzBj5Z30eIw0kl9812B
DSSI_PATH not set, defaulting
to /home/dom/.dssi:/usr/local/lib/dssi:/usr/lib/dssi RemoteVSTClient:
executing /usr/lib/dssi/dssi-vst/dssi-vst-server -g
CheezeMachine.dll,66NEZMzBj5Z30eIw0kl9812B vsthost: signal 17 received,
exiting

I get exactly the same error if I try to start it with

vsthost /usr/lib/vst/CheezeMachine.dll

Any clue on how to get vsthost to work. Or maybe it it ok, but cannot start the synth in this package.