[proaudio] 1394 libraries for FreeBob support in Jack

Hi all,
  I received this response from the FreeBob list specifying which
libraries are required for FreeBob support in Jack-svn.

cheers,
Mark

Hi,
  The Gentoo pro-audio overlay as of today now has support for Jack
from snv. I understand FreeBob support requires some 1394 libraries
but somehow looking on the FreeBob site I'm not spotting info to tell
me exactly what library revisions are required.

  Can someone point me to the page that lists these requirements?
(Assuming there is a page!) I do see instructions on building the
libraries from source. Maybe that's what the ebuild should do?
Comments?

It's only in the README for the moment.

  The following versions are what I see available from Gentoo's
portage. I suspect that they are too old to be of help.

you need:
libraw1394 1.2.0
libiec61883 1.0.0
libavc1394 0.5.3

So only libavc1394 causes a problem. But for this library you really
need the 0.5.3 version.

Greets,

Pieter