Re: [proaudio] jack-svn?

Mark Knecht wrote:
Colin,
  Clearly I didn't understand then. Sorry. It seems strange though
since there are so many other -svn versions.

  OK, so I'll look into emerging the 0.9999 version. If the devs can
spae the time to explain why it needs to be done that way I'd
apprecaite it, but no rush on the issue.

We've done it this way because plenty apps depends on media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit. So if we would change the name to media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit-svn all apps will complain about missing media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit.

But you're right the -0.9999 version doesn't fit in my naming-scheme so I try to provide a meta ebuild or something like that which is called media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit-svn

<http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&p=5qvU.&search=greetings>greetings

   Frieder

Cheers,
Mark