Re: [proaudio] ardour 0.99.3

On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 05:55:03PM +0200, Frieder B?rzele wrote:
> wait, before trying ardour-0.99.2 do the following:
> export ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I /usr/share/aclocal"
> emerge ardour

Aaargh, it was stupid user error. I found this, long forgotten
hack in my /etc/profile, back when the ardour README used to
advise doing this:

# autoconf rationalization for ardour, et al.
export ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I /usr/local/share/aclocal -I /usr/share/aclocal"

It hasn't caused me a problem before because I haven't rebuilt a
box in a long time and my system had a symlink at /usr/local/share/aclocal .

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com