Re: [proaudio] trouble emerging museseq

Thanks once again, Dominique, for the very useful advice.

On Friday 19 May 2006 05:28 Dominique Michel was like:
> If you can do it in the bios setting, it will just work out of the box. If
> not, you must try to move some cards from slot to slot, but maybe your
> graphic card is an agp, and you cannot do that. In some cases (at least
> nvidia), it is possible to not use the 3D hardware acceleration with the
> graphic card (if you don't need it) and to win an IRQ.

Does this mean that if I choose to use the radeon driver rather than the ati
binary (which would make sense for audio work), that I might be better off as
far as interrupts go?

Best
Robert

--
Robert Persson

Conspiracy Bears:
Once upon a time there were lots of conspiracy bears...