[proaudio] wired-svn masked on AMD64

  I think possibly this is just a missing keyword somewhere in the
ebuild? I tried ~amd64 but that didn't open it up.

  No rush. I Was just curious about this app. I likely won't use it
but I'm happy to build anything as a tester.

Cheers,
Mark

lightning ~ # emerge -pv wired-svn

Calculating dependencies
!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "wired-svn" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- media-sound/wired-svn-1 (masked by: missing keyword)

For more information, see MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge man page or
refer to the Gentoo Handbook.

lightning ~ #