Re: [proaudio] [REQUEST] Jack - new release imminent, issues ...

On Wed, 31 May 2006 08:46:31 +0200
Frieder Bürzele <evermind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thomas Kuther wrote:
> > On Wed, 31 May 2006 00:02:59 +0200
> > Frieder Bürzele <evermind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> maybe I'll look into this tomorrow
> >> @tom do you have already one flying around?
> >>

> > yes, i have one. but that needs a refresh (netjack etc)
> > should be no problem though...
> > but lets call it -9999, not -svn, as almost anything in the tree
> > depends on jack. :) agreed?

hmmm, cannot get it compiled.. looks like a gcc issue, but also tried
3.4.5 with same error.
it's here:
http://gimpel.ath.cx/~tom/files/portage-overlay/proaudio/media-sound/jack-audio-connection-kit

maybe someone can check if it's my machine or something else.