[pok] code generation with aadl model

I am using pok and ocarina for code generation and here is the problem I’m coming across :

I have specified a thread and a subprogram in my model.

I would like my subprogram (the code of which will not be generated) to use the port

and the buffer, to receive and send data.

When I specify ports and buffers in the aadl model, ocarina always generates

The API calls (pok_port_queueing_receive, pok_buffer_send) in the thread.

And in the following order :

-          First, receive data,

-          then call the subprogram,

-          then send data.

1.In my case, I do not want to have these API calls generated. I just want to have the identifiers and the number of ports/buffers declared

In deployment.h to use them in the subprogram. Is there a possibility to do that through the aadl model?

2.Is it possible to specify which of  send or receive must be called first (if implementation is performed in the thread)?

Thank you for your help.

Dario.