Re: [pok] Building the POK examples with Ocarina

Thank you for your response. I managed to checkout the pok repository
successfully.
However there seems to be a file missing. The Makefile in the pok examples
includes "example.mk" in the misc directory which includes "config.mk".
This file does not exist.

Garth