[pok] Building the POK examples with Ocarina

Hello,

I am a software engineer at NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab. We are involved in a research task exploring modeling for critical flight applications using the ARINC 653 partitioned OS. I am interested in using the POK OS and generating code from AADL models. My development platform is a Linux X86 platform. I downloaded the POK installation (pok-20110202) and am trying to build the example models provided. The POK documentation for the Installation mentions a script called "get_ocarina.sh" to automatically install Ocarina. This script does not exist in my download version. I then installed Ocarina version 1.2 separately but receive syntax errors from the example builds. Maybe my Ocarina and POK versions are incompatible.
Can you please provide me some direction on how best to proceed.

Thanks,
Garth Watney
Technical Group Supervisor for Flight Software Architecture and Applications - 3496
(818) 393 3968 - desk
(818) 426 6706 – cell