Re: [pok] Building the POK examples with Ocarina

I ran the "make configure" which generated the config.mk file.

But I still have problems building the pok examples. I receive the error:
"AADL models are not syntaxically correct, please fix them!" (run from the
examples/arinc653-events example)

I then ran the ocarina command separately to see where the error may be.
Here is the command I issued with the response:

ocarina -aadlv2 -f -i model.aadl $POK_PATH/misc/aadl-library.aadl
2>/dev/null
model.aadl:49:46: parsing Reference_Term, an identifier is expected, found
token '('
model.aadl:49:36: parsing Reference_Term, an identifier is expected, found
token '('
model.aadl:49:04: parsing Component_Implementation, unexpected identifier
'ARINC653'
model.aadl:60:09: parsing Feature_Group_Connection, token 'group' is
expected, found identifier 'thr1'
model.aadl:59:01: parsing Connections, list is empty
model.aadl:71:30: parsing Property_Expression, unexpected keyword
'classifier'
model.aadl:69:01: parsing Features, list is empty
model.aadl:121:43: parsing Reference_Term, an identifier is expected,
found token '('
model.aadl:121:33: parsing Reference_Term, an identifier is expected,
found token '('
model.aadl:120:01: parsing Properties, list is empty
model.aadl:126:01: parsing AADL_Declaration, unexpected keyword 'end'
Error while parsing the files

Looking at this error, I wonder where the ARINC653 is defined and how it
is supposed to be resolved?

Garth