De :        Julien Delange <julien.delange@xxxxxxxxx>
A :        pok-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date :        10/10/2014 03:49
Objet :        Re: [pok-devel] POK/Ocarina questions

Hi Etienne,

Thank you a lot for all the details. Having the background of your project in mind and understand the issues you face help to understand why you wanted to make these changes. Can you just confirm that after this patch, all architectures are still working as before? In that case, just apply it.

Thanks again for taking the time to give the motivation for your patch

Julien.[pièce jointe "attwwoaf.jpg" supprimée par Etienne Zante/EXTERNAL/ECE/BAIRSYST/ZODIAC]