Re: [pok-devel] Propose verifying the POK

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 3:57 AM, Jérôme Hugues <Jerome.HUGUES@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I remember Julien Delange and Laurent Lec did a paper presenting the architecture.
> Also, PhD manuscript by Julien has some details, but it is written in French

That is correct, the paper can be found here :
http://julien.gunnm.org/data/publications/article-dl11-osadl11.pdf
Also, the documentation (and the doxygen files and diagrams) can be
useful in that context.

On the other hand, while making the implementation, we do not document
that much. If the verification efforts can bring more documentation
materials and add it to the main branch of sources, that would be
great.

Glad to see new potential work towards POK, hope you will like it !