Re: [pok-devel] Proposing a patch to sched.c

Hi there,

I do not have a *NIX machine to review and test the patch, so I trust
the POK community and Jeremy's comments.
About the release-files: basically, the release-file should contain
only source files from your examples. If you add new examples, you
must add them in these files for sure !
Anyway, as long as the make commit passe, you would be ok.

As I would not be able to test the patch for the next few days, go
ahead and commit at your convenience, I am quite sure that if you
break something, sone users will start to complain after a while :D

Greetings,