Re: [pok-devel] Proposing a patch to sched.c

Le 27 janv. 2013 à 17:44, Laurent Lec <lec.laurent@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

>> Even if we do not propose to update ocarina to handle pre processor macro definition to activate them,
>
> Why not?

'cause I'll do it if necessary ;)

>> Optional : new example directory with model integrating properties used in our code generation framework to activate the different policies.
>
> What do you mean by "optional"? Do you plan to commit this example?

IMHO, committing example to test new features is not an option, but mandatory, but I'm not the maintainer of POK

--
Jérôme Hugues, ISAE/DMIA
Jerome.HUGUES@xxxxxxx - (+33) 5 61 33 91 84

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:3.0
N:Hugues;Jérôme;;;
FN:Hugues Jérôme
ORG:ISAE;
EMAIL;type=INTERNET;type=WORK;type=pref:Jerome.Hugues@xxxxxxx
TEL;type=WORK;type=pref:+33 5 61 33 91 84
item1.ADR;type=WORK;type=pref:;;10 avenue Edouard Belin - BP 54032;Toulouse CEDEX 4;;31055;France
item1.X-ABADR:fr
item2.X-ABRELATEDNAMES;type=pref:6
item2.X-ABLabel:_$!<Friend>!$_
X-ABUID:1C4FE2F0-51B7-4C40-85A1-B4E43A5FE1B5\:ABPerson