Re: [pok-devel] Pb avec le lancement de thread arinc

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for yoru feedback. Please consider that we also have some
english users and contributors and for that reason, it would be great
to write on the list in English.

About the issue, I do not remember exactly the status of the threads
when creating them. I assume you are right and that the current POK
version is not fully compliant with the standard.

In addition, in Ocarina, we assume the threads are created in the
READY mode and we do not use the DORMANT state. So, if you are
planning to keep the thread creation in the DORMANT state, that would
be fine but in that case, please also update the Ocarina code
generator so that the examples are working as expected. If you do not
update the Ocarina code generator, keeping the actual behaviour
(creating the thread in the READY mode) would be my recommendation.
Even if we create the threads in the READY mode and are not fully
compliant, this would not avoid implementing the other functions.

Hope that helps,

Regards,