Re: [pok-devel] Issue compiling the kernel

Le 13/09/12 14:23, Julien Delange a écrit :
Hi Thomas,

So, if you follow the previous commit, you will notice when the
Makefile was modified to integrate two new files, you can check that
using the following command :
svn diff -r37  libpok/core/Makefile

However, in the same commit, threadresume.o was there but no
threadpriority. So, this is an error due to this commit, I sent a mail
on the list, hope it will be fixed soon :-)

Thanks for reporting the error,

Regards,

Hi Julien,
I was just pointing out that the snapshot worked perfectly fine and that it contains more files (i.e  sources) that seem not to be in the repository any longer ...
It is just a bit disapointing and certainly not a big matter if repaired quickly
Thomas

--
Thomas Robert