Re: [pok-devel] GCC 4.7 and QEMU 1.1.0

> Good to hear that ! If you can add any information about that on the
> wiki and if you can propose a patch for that issue, that would be
> really nice also :-)

I'm trying to commit the patch but I have an "AADL models are not syntaxically correct, please fix them !" in arinc653-errors,  arinc653-events, arinc653-queueing, arinc653-sampling, arinc653-threads examples.. (arinc653-blackboard and arinc653-buffer work fine..)

Ocarina version :
Ocarina 2.0w (r7344)
And I Have the last version of pok repository.

A solution ?

Matias,