[pok-devel] ARINC - partition

Hello,

I'm still working on ARINC and I could have (an)other question(s) (I think that will not be the last one).
To return on my last thread, an aperiodic thread, in ARINC, is defined by a period value equal to INFINITE_TIME_VALUE.

Now, I'm working on ARINC partition's and I would like some enlightenment:
 - Can you confirm me POK doesn't use partition period, start_condition and lock_level values ?
 - Why did you say only error thread can stop or restart a partition ? If I understand well the ARINC documentation, all partition processes can change the partition mode.
 - Regarding the transition between 2 modes, POK is more strict than ARINC. There is a reason for that ?

I am going to submit a little patch within a few days, with just GET_PARTITION_STATUS and SET_PARTITION_MODE functions. For the next time I will do the same type of path, 2 or 3 ARINC function max per patch, in order to avoid such a massive patch.

Thanks (again) for your answer
Matias