Re: [pok-devel] Question about POK's supported platform

Le Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 12:45:36PM +0100, Jérôme Hugues :
> Hi
>
> I'll have different students working on POK as well, it would be great to have also a wiki so that user can push some information on experiments like this one, or report on known working platforms
>
> it is great to see POK running on real hardware. !

For your information, there is already a wiki for that:
http://pok.safety-critical.net/wiki

If anyone of you need an account, just let me know the username and associated
mail address you wish to be part of the members.

Best,