Re: [pok-devel] Finding toolchain for Windows environment

On 05/06/2011 08:50 AM, Alexis Fouilhe wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I assume building on cygwin is expected to behave
in roughly the same way as on GNU/Linux. You should perhaps drop the
bits about Windows on
pok.safety-critical.net/(installation|pokdownload), as they are rather
misleading.

The reason is pretty simple : during my thesis, I made a toolchain for Windows. Unfortunately, it was long time ago and since, the website/repository location changed and the toolchain was not longer here nor supported. However, as Laurent said, the best is to use cygwin or either to use linux, even with a virtual machine (virtualbox is your friend :D) !

Cheers,