[pclinuxos-fr] Nouveau : plus de sujets supprimés par Texstar

Bonjour à tous,

Bonne année, meilleurs vœux.

Je voudrais vous signaler les sujets suivants supprimés par Texstar
aujourd'hui, (sans avertissement) pour lesquels j'ai reçu les notifications
automatiques:
* Topic removed: Refaire le partitionnement
* Topic removed: Wiki PCLinuxOS
* Topic removed: Questions d'un nouveau : installer un nouveau noyau ?
* Topic removed: y a-t-il des Québécois qui utilisent pclinuxos???
* Topic removed: Présentation

J'ai trouvé ça contrariant, de bien des manières, aussi je lui ai envoyé un
message privé. Je vous en livre la substance:

Subject : (French forum) topic removals
« Sent to: Texstar on: Today at 21:46:26 »

Hi Texstar,

I noticed you just removed "are there people from Quebec using PCLinuxOS ?"
from French forum, and several other topics.

What about letting me do the cleaning if you need some space to be done ?  I
had noticed you removed several topics some time ago, in that forum : on
December 13th, precisely. There were 15 pages at that time, so I thought I
would start to do some deep cleaning in there before you erase much more.

Actually there are 11 pages : I can take some time to do more cleaning if you
wish.

What I would wish is you not doing the cleaniing at forum French, because
some subjects can still be useful, and from some of them I could even pull a
FAQ, and tips and tricks (="astuces) which is something I started to do here:
http://pclinuxos-fr.tuxfamily.org/?cat=9

Now, suppose you remove this one, because you think you need space and we
don't need this post anymore: Avant toute installation de programmes ! (et en
particulier sur une PCLOS neuve) -
http://www.pclinuxos.com/forum/index.php/topic,79452.0.html

then you will have removed the main part of this post:
http://pclinuxos-fr.tuxfamily.org/avant-dajouter-de-nouveaux-programmes

and we also won't have anymore the link to your one post which is here: How
to properly update your system -
http://www.pclinuxos.com/forum/index.php/topic,63198.msg511492.html#msg511492

Myrddin's post being the exact French replicate of your's -with the link to
your post in English- to the attention of our fellow French speaking users
who don't grab a word in the language of Shakespeare. I could copy it
directly to pclinuxos-fr, but I thought it would be nice to point to the
forum French, to advertise for the pclinuxos.com and it's forum, throught
this post.

Among the posts you just removed, there are some that may not be interesting
for us to keep, but a few of them would have been good to keep, about "how to
install a new kernel", "how to repartition" and the matter of who are the
Quebec users ? Too bad you removed this one !

I have especially gone to QuebecOS website some time ago, registered, went to
post to the forum, and wrote a news there to advertise for PCLinuxOS ! Some
of them users have come from there not long after... You can still read about
"PCLinuxOS French community start" at it's main page: http://www.quebecos..com
in the "Tribune".

So, please Texstar, what about letting me know when you find the forum French
takes too much space, and let me choose the posts to remove ? I hope you will
understand my point of view on this matter.

Happy end of year, (21:37 pm here).

Regards,
Mélodie

Je pense vous tenir au courant de la suite qui y sera donnée. Vous pouvez
faire part de vos réflexions à ce sujet.

Cordialement,
Mélodie

--

PCLinuxOS Fr