[mythtvfr_traduction] Now is the time... (... to get your translations ready...)

Hi!

You should now get your translations ready for the release of 0.24.

We (Kenni and I) will be accepting updates for your respective translation during the RC phase but if you wish to make sure your translation are included in the 0.24 release you should submit them as soon as possible.

The theme string extraction program was ran an hour ago by Kenni to extract the strings that come from the themes.

Please don't forget to run lupdate before translating as instructed on the translation page (http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Translation) to get the latest strings.

Special care should be taken with strings containing words in CAPITAL LETTERS enclosed in "%". Some of these actually contain text that can be translated but only do so if you are confortable doing it and can actually test the end result. These are actually templates used for displaying information and if the code is not recognized it could very well make some screens at least partially unusuable. You can either fill them in with the same information (Ctrl-B in Qt Linguist) or leave them empty.

You might also want to consider submitting locale files (http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Locale_Configurations) for your respective locales as well. We will make sure these get forwarded to the appropriate developer.

Thank you very much for all your hard work!

Nicolas (knight)
Translation mainteainer
MythTV development team