[mythtvfr_traduction] [Fwd: [mythtv] ATTN Translators: New mailing list!]

Bonjour,

je ne sais pas si vous avez vu mais les dev ont créé un nouveau forum de discussion dédiée au traduction, c'était un fort souhait de Nicolas.
C'est chose faite

Bonne Soirée (ou journée)

Gilles
--- Begin Message --- Hi All,

Thanks to some of your persistence and some help from Chris Petersen, we now have a MythTV translations mailing list.  The URL to subscribe and administer your subscriptions is:

Please use this list to coordinate your efforts, form teams, and discuss translation choices and efforts.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Stuart Morgan and I will be administrating the list and doing our best to help you with your efforts/questions.

Thanks,

Robert McNamara
MythTV