[mythtvfr_traduction] [Fwd: Re: [mythtv] Deadline for 0.23 translations?]

20 Février...

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:42:34 -0800
From: Robert McNamara <robert.mcnamara@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Development of mythtv <mythtv-dev@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [mythtv] Deadline for 0.23 translations?

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 8:40 PM, Kenni Lund <kenni@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

I understand that there'll be a feature freeze of 0.23 in a few days,
most likely together with a sync of new themestrings for translation.

For how long after this will you accept translations for the 0.23
release (which I have read has a due date at around 1st of March)?

We'll start working on translations after the freeze and stop applying
them sometime just prior to the release.  the sooner you get them in,
the better their chance of inclusion, but the more possible it is that
you might have to make some last minute changes if a string changes.
How you prefer to "risk" it is up to you.  I would think that getting
something in by the 20th should stand a pretty good chance of being
applied.

Robert