Re: [tf-help] xmoto.tuxfamily.org administrator

On 2016-07-23 22:07:00, Kacper Czapski wrote:
> Hello dear Tuxfamily,
Hi,

> im an xmoto game admin
Kacper: as you can see, I have Cc'd the members of the xmoto project.

> Recently something terrible happened - xmoto network server went off
> as well as xmoto website admin panel and forum. The only one who could
> help us is Nicolas Adenis-Lamarre, xmoto project founder and owner.
> The problem is I cant find any contact to him, i found some email but
> it is not working anymore as the domain doesnt exist. If you could
> pass me his email or contact him about the issue that would be great
Indeed, the xmoto websites do not look that healthy. It seems the 2GiB quota
was exceeded, which is usually not that much of a problem. Except that, here,
something or someone (i.e. the forum itself or one of the project members)
tried to rewrite its "Settings.php" file after the quota was exceeded; result:
  -rw-rw-r--  1 25090 15161    0 2016-04-23 08:38:17 Settings_bak.php
  -rw-rw-r--  1 25090 15161    0 2016-04-23 08:38:17 Settings.php
Yep, exactly, Settings.php is empty and so is its "backup".

As a first reaction, we have increased the xmoto quota from 2048M to 2400M.
But since we provide no backups[1], we are unable to restore the contents of
this file, which means that one of the project members should have a look at
the forum and create/upload again that file.

Cheers,
--
Xavier,
TuxFamily team