[tf-help] xmoto.tuxfamily.org administrator

Hello dear Tuxfamily,

im an xmoto game admin

Recently something terrible happened - xmoto network server went off
as well as xmoto website admin panel and forum. The only one who could
help us is Nicolas Adenis-Lamarre, xmoto project founder and owner.
The problem is I cant find any contact to him, i found some email but
it is not working anymore as the domain doesnt exist. If you could
pass me his email or contact him about the issue that would be great

thanks for hosting xmoto project for so long,
In honour