[tf-help] Re: Seeking an iso mirror

Ohh yea completely non of our packages are hard-coded into the system
and people could easily remove them and insert there own. Everything
is very modular so too speak. This was even the case before we changed
some package licenses, You could always take Element and reconstruct
it if you wished. All the source code is attainable under GPL
variants, BSD, and LGPL. As I said in the other email even many of the
icons we created and backdrops are LGPL now. We even changed the
wording at the bottom of the website to reflect that only the Element
branding which we consider our header font and graphic are CC-NC-SA.

By the way build scripts are even on the system they are just tucked
away from the end user for safety. ;-)

You can check the coming 1.1 version iso on March 28th to confirm all
these things if you'd wish. This is the one we would like to mirror if
at all possible.

Thanks as always,
Kevin

--